UNITED…E Pluribus Unum. Submitted by our founding fathers on the great seal of our people at the dawn of our nation. The implication is simple, yet critical to who we are: united, yet different. This year, Team Red, White & Blue along with Microsoft is creating an opportunity to be united, as one, under the flag of our great nation in support of veteran enrichment.
Individual or Team Fundraising is highly encouraged and top performers will be eligible for valuable prizes. See the Relay Handbook for more details.
How to UNITE with the Old Glory Relay:
– Each Participant should join the team on the day of their choosing using “On-Course” $35 Registration Option.
– To find the correct team, choose Register, then Join a Team, search by date for Team, then complete the remainder of the registration process.
– Looking for a Team to join check out the Daily Course Legs and see the Relay Handbook for more information.
– If you are interested in leading a Team on the Old Glory Relay submit your interest application through this online survey. We will reach out to get you and your team set up quickly.
– “Off Course” Participants can virtual join the Relay any day between 9/11 and 11/11 from anywhere and receive the official OGR Shirt and Coin
– The Partner Registration Option is intended for use by the OGR Sponsor and Partner Teams.
When: Sunday, October 8, 2017
Where: Tucson, AZ. (Click here for map)
About light the night
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Light The Night Walk funds treatments that are saving the lives of patients today. LLS is making cures happen by providing patient support services, advocating for lifesaving treatments and pioneering the most promising cancer research anywhere. And it’s all happening now. Not someday, but today. Each year friends, families and coworkers form teams to raise money in support of our mission.
When: Saturday, October 21, 2017
Where: Park Place, 5870 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson
Become a lifesaving superhero!
The American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walks raise awareness and funds to save lives from breast cancer. Each event is a noncompetitive 3 to 5 mile walk that brings people together to make a difference for everyone who has been touched by breast cancer. The events raise money to fund innovative research, provide free information and support, and to help people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it’s most treatable.
From the opening ceremony to the post-walk entertainment, a Making Strides event is a celebration of survivors and opportunity to remember loved-ones lost. It’s a day that shouldn’t be missed and won’t be forgotten.
When: Sunday, October 22, 2017
Where: Armory Park, Tucson, 221 S. 6th Avenue
Sarge loves to hear from her troops!
Boot camp H.Q.
KELLMAN BEAT CANCER BOOT CAMP
8987 E. Tanque Verde Road, Suite 309-382
Tucson, AZ 85749
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.